Bow Wow Schnauzer
Cell Phone: (352) 988-7300 Cell Phone : (770) 365-8274
Puppy Warranty / Bill of Sale
Please read the following agreement. If you have any questions, please ask for clarification. To the best of my knowledge, this puppy is in good health at the time of delivery. I have our vet give each puppy at least two thorough checkups before it leaves for it’s new home. Bow Wow Schnauzer, hence referred to as the Seller, and, ______________________________________________________,hence referred to as the Buyer (s) hereby agree as follows:
1. The Seller hereby sells to the Buyer(s), for the amount of $__________.00, payment which is This puppy is guaranteed to be a purebred Miniature Schnauzer Puppy, a purebred Miniature Schnauzer puppy whelped on _______________________ 20___ out of:
Dam: __________________________________________________ Sire:___________________________________________________
The Buyer(s) hereby agree with the terms of this contract. This agreement is made and entered into this ______ day of __________________ 20____. The Buyer(s) hereby agree as follows: By sending a deposit you are agreeing to the terms of the contract. Contract must be signed, dated before the Puppies will be allowed to leave.
1. Seller guarantees that the above described puppy/dog is in good health at the time Buyer(s) assumes ownership. Buyer(s) agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian within (3) days (not including weekends and holidays) of receipt of puppy/dog. The BREEDER does not assume any liability for any injury to said puppy after pick up /delivery. The Breeder is NOT RESPONSIBLE for associated changes which may occur with moving a puppy to a new home: mental stress, low blood sugar, loose stools or Coccidia which can be caused by stress and can develop within hours in transport and has nothing to do with good or bad breeding. All appropriate shots and wormings for the PUPPY’S age have been given, and a record of this vaccination history is supplied. The BREEDER has done everything possible to produce healthy sound puppies both by breeding only dogs (parents) that are not known to have any genetic faults, and by raising the puppies in the best way possible in regards to diet, exercise, socialization and veterinary care. The Breeder is NOT RESPONSIBLE for ear cropping, to have them cropped is a personal decision. All puppies will come with natural ears.
2. The Seller agrees that the puppy/dog shall have a health guarantee to be free from any congenital or inherited disease that severely affects the overall health of the puppy or adult dog. In the event that the puppy becomes ill the Seller agrees to replace the puppy or dog with another puppy or dog, as soon as possible. Buyer(s) may return the puppy or dog, in the event of any unforeseen congenital or inherited illness in exchange for a full refund of purchase price. Seller assumes no responsibility for medical expenses associated with the diagnosis or treatment of any congenital or inherited disease. A notarized Veterinarian Report with findings stating, to a medical certainty, that the death was definitely caused from the prenatal state will be required. Buyers will be required to send the notarized Vet’s Report by registered mail along with all of the puppy’s medical records. Seller’s veterinarian must confirm and agree with the diagnosis.
3. Buyer(s) agrees that the puppy will reside at the home of the Buyer(s), have access to a fenced yard, not be chained or tethered, and will be provided with proper housing, a good quality diet, annual shots and exercise. Buyer(s) also agrees that this puppy/dog will not be used as a guard dog for any business.
4. Buyer(s) agrees that if it becomes necessary to sell or otherwise dispose of this puppy/dog, Buyer(s) will notify the Seller before taking such action so that the puppy may, at the Sellers’ option, be repurchased by the Seller at half the original sale price. Upon notification, the Seller shall have 15 working days to exercise said repurchase option. Exercise shall be notice in writing sent to Buyer(s).
5. The Buyer(s) agrees to register the purebred Miniature Schnauzer puppy with The American Kennel Club within one month from the date of this signed agreement.
6. This guarantee is null and void upon any evidence of abuse or neglect, or if the buyer fails to complete vaccinations, worming and puppy checks with a qualified veterinarian. Proof of said maintenance must be furnished upon request of breeder. No guarantee is given for any kind of worm, coccidiosis, or giardia. These parasites are all too common to pups and can be contracted from your soil or boarding facility. Your puppy has been wormed frequently from two weeks of age until your possession. It is your responsibility to continue to worm your puppy and check for parasites. Your pup should be wormed every two weeks until it is placed on a monthly heartworm preventative (Required). Internal flea preventatives are not acceptable and will void your guarantee. Frontline, K9 Advantix or Advantage are recommended for flea prevention. No guarantee is given for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). This condition is not hereditary and is very preventable. If you have not been supplied with information on this condition, please ask for it, each puppy will come with an article to help you understand this condition. Vaccinations must be no less than three weeks apart and no more than four weeks apart for a series of four. This guarantee does not cover ear cropping, to have them cropped is a personal decision. All puppies will come with natural ears. This guarantee does not cover kennel cough, it is your responsibility to vaccinate your puppy/dog as recommended by your vet. Rabies vaccines cannot be administered before 13 weeks of age. If you allow your veterinarian to do any of these vaccinations too early, your guarantee is void. Any claims made will require proof of such registration. AKC papers, health record, vet records and any other registry papers must accompany any claims on this guarantee. Any dog that has sired or whelped one or more pups is no longer covered under this guarantee. Bow Wow Schnauzer’s goal is to produce healthy, quality pets only.
This Agreement is made and signed by both parties to insure the well being and protection of this puppy/dog. If the Buyer(s) breaches any part of this Agreement, the Seller is released from any obligations under this Agreement.
Seller:_________________________________ Date:___________________________ Purchaser: ________________________________ Date:___________________________ Buyers Information: Name:_____________________________________ Address:_______________________________________________________________ Phone: (______) _______ – __________ Cell:(______) _______- __________
It is the consumer’s right, pursuant to section 828.29, Florida Statutes, to receive a certificate of veterinary inspection with each dog or cat purchased from a pet dealer. Such certificate shall list all vaccines and deworming medications administered to the animal and shall state that the animal has been examined by a Florida licensed veterinarian.